American Airlines is enthusiastic about the future and your share in it and offers comprehensive benefits that support you and your family members now and in the future. Enroll for the benefits and make your future secure with distinctive and Forward-focused plans.
- You are qualified if you are a team member based in U.S.
- All workers are entitled to benefits on their first day of active service.
Eligible Dependents Include:
- Spouse/domestic partner.
- Dependent children up to age 26
- Children of any age if incapacitated and claims administrator approved him/her as disable before age 26.
- Tax-free spending accounts, for example, the Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) and Health Savings Account (HSA) are not valid for non-tax-dependent domestic partners.
When To Enroll:
- Annual Benefits Enrollment takes place every fall. You can make alterations and modifications to your benefits. You can also and add or remove dependents. If you are new, you have to enroll within 31 days from your first day of active service.
- If you and your partner are working in AA, enroll in dental, vision and medical coverage independently or as a dependent.
Compare costs and register separately to save more. If you already have your spouse’s coverage, you need to give up dependent coverage before to register individually.
- You will get a unique Health Reimbursement Account irrespective to whether you select distinct or combined coverage.
You are eligible for comprehensive benefits and advantages.
Family Well-Being: You will access a wide variety of reimbursements and benefits that support whole family comfort.
Unique: Access plenty of smart choices to get the protection that fits you and your family best as everyone has his separate requirements.
Stimulating: Get a variety of great benefits and be focused on important things such as active and healthy living for you and everyone in the family.
The choice is significant, so every employee can set up the benefits package that fit and fulfill his/her individual desires.
Take A Look At Wide-Ranging Benefits:
The company provides coverage that’s both flexible and inexpensive and covers most of your health plan expenses for you and your registered supporters.
Medical options:You can choose from three medical options:
Blue Shield and Blue Cross is the medical administrator of United Healthcare or Texas.
- Home-based agents may join up in the Core option only.
- Legacy US Airways staff member is eligible for the PPO 80, 90, and 100 as well as core options. Some members qualify for a Health Maintenance Organization option according to the place they live.
- Most medical options offer a health spending account that can help you pay for medical care. For all the details, select the option you want to know more about from the left navigation.
- The regular contribution price for all medical choices will differ.
- Prescription drug coverage: you will get benefits at retail and mail-order pharmacies. Express Scripts provides the coverage to members.
Other significant benefits include:
- Flexible Spending Accounts: allow you to enjoy tax-advantage and help you to lower the federal income social security taxes. You will get the complete buying power of each dollar you use for these expenditures.
- Health Spending Accounts: open your account to manage dental, medical, prescription and vision expenses.
- Use all advantages and cover the price of entitled, dependent day care and health care costs.
- Access WebMD Wellness program and take advantages of benefits to living healthier today for a better tomorrow.
- Life, accident and disability coverage
- Auto and home insurance
- Group legal insurance
Life Events And Change To Coverage:
You can make certain modification and alterations to your benefit preferences. Change the level of coverage during the year if you are going on leave, getting married or ready to return to work. These sorts of fluctuations may need you to update details in many places. You can make the changes online at the Benefits Service Center within 31 days from the date of the event.
- Log on to benefits service center online.
- Choose the option that states “Life Event” at the top of the page.
- Follow online instructions to complete the form.
- You have to provide some information including date of birth and social security numbers before you begin to make amendments.
Employee Savings Plan:
- Take care of your future. Save for the future on a pre-tax and contribute through convenient payroll deductions. Participate in the program and make the right moves. You can make changes to your contribution preferences at any time.
- Plan works with your other savings and provides financial security for retirement.
- AA Benefits Service Center is here to help. Contact them by calling 888-860-6178 representatives are available to help you.
Visit NetBenefits website at www.netbenefits.com/aa for information about each fund. You can also call to speak with a representative about your account at (800) 354-3412.